The HOTTEST hair trend: B A L A Y A G E
STEP 1: Colour, Cut & Style
Here's a break-down of how to change up your hair for the season.
- Choose a fabulous hairdresser I recommend Bernardo Vasconcelos find him on instagram @BEVASCONCELOS
- understand that this is a long and expensive process and your desired look may take more than one session and the ongoing treatments your hair will require from this process
- Now that we've got that out of the way and you are still going ahead (Obviously), decide colour and cut.
- Book your appointment and let Bernardo hook you up.
Below are some of the amazing transformations made! For anyone that's looking for a change in your life, take that leap of faith .
"A woman who's cut her hair is about to change her life" Coco Chanel
STEP 2: Maintenance
There are a few products/services I use to keep my hair in a healthy condition
- . Regular conditioning treatments, make sure to get Bernardo to add on a treatment after your colour.
- To keep my colour from going brassy I use purple shampoo once a week this eliminates all signs of brass
- Heat protection is a must! It allows less damage to the hair meaning less breakage.